PATCH Bamboo Bandages are the perfect eco-friendly alternative to traditional plastic bandages. Not only are they vegan and cruelty-free, they're also hypoallergenic and safe for the most sensitive skin.
These bandages are crafted with 100% organic bamboo in 4 varieties and in the following ways:
- Natural (also comes in Lion, Elephant and Unicorn patterns!) - Repairs minor abrasions. Perfect for cuts and scratches.
- Aloe vera - Repairs and soothes burns, blisters and minor abrasions.
- Activated Charcoal - Draws out impurities and infections from minor wounds, reduces inflammation and redness. Perfect for burns and splinters.
- Coconut Oil (panda) - Soothes minor cuts and abrasions. Provides support for sensitive skin.
Every component of this product is home compostable, including the bandage, the tube, even the wrapper and strip!
Each tube contains 25 bamboo bandages.
Our Large Square and Rectangles mixed pack would be perfect for your larger bumps and wound types.
- Natural - organic bamboo fibre and gauze with hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)
- Aloe vera - organic bamboo fibre and aloe vera infused gauze with hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)
- Activated Charcoal - organic bamboo fibre and activated charcoal gauze with hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)
- Coconut Oil - organic bamboo fibre, embedded with coconut oil gauze and hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)