Adorned on 100% recycled seeded paper, this card is created by hello petal and is embedded with Swan River daisy seeds throughout and can be planted for an array of Swan River daisies (Brachyscome iberidifolia)* to bloom.
- Size - 7.4cm x 10.5cm
- Blank inside
Due to the handmade nature of the recycled paper and placement of the seeds, no two pieces are the same making each piece truly unique. Actual colour may vary due to screen differences.
WA & TAS customers: Please note that there are quarantine regulations when importing seeded paper into your state. WA customers may incur an inspection fee. Little Balm and hello petal take no liability for this fee.
*Swan River daisies are native to Perth, WA and produce a beautiful array of purple, pink, blue and white flowers.
For best results, follow our simple guide below:
- Fill a cute pot with seed raising mix & water.
- Soak your hello petal card in water until completely wet & place on top of seed raising mix.
- Very lightly cover the card with more seed raising mix.
- Water IMPORTANT: ensure card stays moist and does not dry out. This will allow the seeds to germinate through the paper.
- Keep in a well-lit environment. A sunny corner in your home or outside basking in the sunshine.
- Germination should take 7-21 days with blooms at 14-17 weeks. Happy planting!